Banterings
Because 40 Degrees Below Zero Keeps Out the Riff-Raff
BlogRoll
Syndicate this site
Donate
Listings
Listed on BlogShares

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Catching up
Gary -- good stuff.

I agree -- Carter's presidency probably was as big a disaster as there was in the twentieth century. Derb recently did a review of that fateful year of 1979 and commented on what an unmitigated disaster Carter was. I don't share Derb's sympathy for the guy -- I think he was so full of himself that he thought that the force of his charming personality would carry the day. I guess, in a way, he was right.

As for the DFL -- Linda Higgins is the wife of a friend of mine. I'll have to give him a hard time next time I see him. ;-)


[Permalink] (0) comments
Comments: Post a Comment
Contact Banterings

With Thanks To
This page is powered by Blogger.
Add Us To Your Blogroll
Get Involved

Your e-mail address:


Put this on your site

Copyright © 2003 By Nick Hodges All Rights Reserved
This page is an enthusiastic expression of our right to free speech.
The original design of this Template is Copyright © 2002 by Blogscapes.com (Thought I have made a bunch of improvements....)