Banterings
Because 40 Degrees Below Zero Keeps Out the Riff-Raff
BlogRoll
Syndicate this site
Donate
Listings
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Bush is the Man
I'm sorry, but George Bush is just the man. How cool is this guy? You have to know that the cadets loved having him there. What a great photo. I don't think I can adequately express how much I admire this guy. I'd love to meet him.

You know, W is really a litmus test, a Rorschach Test for people. If you don't admire him as a man of strong character and integrity, then I must seriously call your character and integrity into question. The Left admires Bill Clinton and scorns George Bush. Doesn't that speak volumes about them?

By the way, here is the complete text of Bush's speech today at the United States Air Force Academy.


[Permalink] (0) comments
Comments: Post a Comment
Contact Banterings

With Thanks To
This page is powered by Blogger.
Add Us To Your Blogroll
Get Involved

Your e-mail address:


Put this on your site

Copyright © 2003 By Nick Hodges All Rights Reserved
This page is an enthusiastic expression of our right to free speech.
The original design of this Template is Copyright © 2002 by Blogscapes.com (Thought I have made a bunch of improvements....)