Banterings
Because 40 Degrees Below Zero Keeps Out the Riff-Raff
BlogRoll
Syndicate this site
Donate
Listings
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Polled
The Zogby folks called me last night to participate in their Presidential poll. I was happy to add my voice to the national discourse. They wanted to know how likely I was to vote (very), did I vote in 2000 (yes), for whom (Bush), my party affiliation (Republican), and for whom I will vote this election (Bush). Quick and painless. The results are out today - Bush and Kerry are tied at 46%. But as I read the article, there are results for questions I wasn't asked. They didn't ask my age, or whether I was newly registered, or whether the President deserved reelection. Hmm.

According to RealClearPolitics, Bush has the lead or is tied in all the national polls. Some show a healthy advantage (Gallup,+8 - Fox,+7 - Newsweek,+6 - WashPost,+5) others, like I said, no lead. There's nothing to feel smug or confident about here, but I guess I'd rather be Bush than Kerry right now.


[Permalink] (0) comments
Comments: Post a Comment
Contact Banterings

With Thanks To
This page is powered by Blogger.
Add Us To Your Blogroll
Get Involved

Your e-mail address:


Put this on your site

Copyright © 2003 By Nick Hodges All Rights Reserved
This page is an enthusiastic expression of our right to free speech.
The original design of this Template is Copyright © 2002 by Blogscapes.com (Thought I have made a bunch of improvements....)