Banterings
Because 40 Degrees Below Zero Keeps Out the Riff-Raff
BlogRoll
Syndicate this site
Donate
Listings
Listed on BlogShares

Friday, December 17, 2004

NOT Top 100 Quotes
I'm feeling rather lonely out here but I know my homies got my back and they'll be contributing soon to the movie quote discussion...

Drop this one from the list: (from An Affair To Remember)
Oh, it was nobody's fault but my own. I was looking up. It was the nearest thing to heaven. You were there.
Give me a break. Never heard this line before, never heard anyone use it or refer to it - it's gone.

Also, any quote from Annie Hall gets chucked. I've never understood Woodie Allen mania, then add Diane Keaton to the mix and you get a movie only a New Yorker could like.


[Permalink] (0) comments
Comments: Post a Comment
Contact Banterings

With Thanks To
This page is powered by Blogger.
Add Us To Your Blogroll
Get Involved

Your e-mail address:


Put this on your site

Copyright © 2003 By Nick Hodges All Rights Reserved
This page is an enthusiastic expression of our right to free speech.
The original design of this Template is Copyright © 2002 by Blogscapes.com (Thought I have made a bunch of improvements....)