Banterings
Because 40 Degrees Below Zero Keeps Out the Riff-Raff
BlogRoll
Syndicate this site
Donate
Listings
Listed on BlogShares

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Nick Coleman and the "PowerTool" Blog
Good grief, Nick Coleman is a bozo.

I've been having a lot of fun tracking what is going on between Nick Coleman, "columnist" (a term I use loosely here) and the guys at Powerline. Nick wrote a hatchet job on them, and the Powerline guys naturally didn't take it lying down. This link has links to all the relevant posts and the article itself, as well as a very nice take down of Coleman's "writing".

I was inspired by the email link at the bottom of Coleman's "article", and so I sent him this:

Nick --

Finally got around to reading this pile of baloney:


http://www.startribune.com/stories/357/5158765.html


And I must say it is easily one of the most childish, silly editorials I've ever read. Reads like a temper tantrum of a four year old.

Wanted to make sure you saw this excellent piece about your, uhm, "writing":


http://www.techcentralstation.com/010305F.html

I'm amazed you get paid to write such crap.

Nick Hodges
St. Paul


Looking forward to seeing what he has to say. ;-)

Added: And while I'm at it, check out this load of horse manure. This guy is a piece of work.


[Permalink] (0) comments
Comments: Post a Comment
Contact Banterings

With Thanks To
This page is powered by Blogger.
Add Us To Your Blogroll
Get Involved

Your e-mail address:


Put this on your site

Copyright © 2003 By Nick Hodges All Rights Reserved
This page is an enthusiastic expression of our right to free speech.
The original design of this Template is Copyright © 2002 by Blogscapes.com (Thought I have made a bunch of improvements....)