Banterings
Because 40 Degrees Below Zero Keeps Out the Riff-Raff
BlogRoll
Syndicate this site
Donate
Listings
Listed on BlogShares

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Top Movie Quotes
My favorites on the list below are:
  • If I hold you any closer, I'll be in back of you. - Groucho Marx
  • You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk? - Clint Eastwood
  • Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary. - Robin Williams
  • Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! - Peter Sellers
  • Mein Fuhrer! I can walk! - Peter Sellers
  • Bond. James Bond. - Sean Connery
Those are undeniably classics. On the other hand, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."? Nope. And, "Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!" - I'm sorry but, what language is that and what does it mean? And have you heard of it before? Not me. It's out.

By the way, that Double Indemnity dialogue is just strange - so strange, that it makes you laugh. It's especially "funny" considering that one of the two was Robbie, Chip, and Ernie's dad on My Three Sons.


[Permalink] (0) comments
Comments: Post a Comment
Contact Banterings

With Thanks To
This page is powered by Blogger.
Add Us To Your Blogroll
Get Involved

Your e-mail address:


Put this on your site

Copyright © 2003 By Nick Hodges All Rights Reserved
This page is an enthusiastic expression of our right to free speech.
The original design of this Template is Copyright © 2002 by Blogscapes.com (Thought I have made a bunch of improvements....)