Banterings
Because 40 Degrees Below Zero Keeps Out the Riff-Raff
BlogRoll
Syndicate this site
Donate
Listings
Listed on BlogShares

Monday, May 02, 2005

Re: Movie Quotes
Here are my comments on the latest batch.

Classic (in other words, if I can slip any of these into conversation, it's a good day):
"Wax-on, wax-off."
"Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera."
"There's no crying in baseball!"
"The stuff that dreams are made of."
"Is it safe?"

Still very good:
"My precious."
"You're good, you're very good."
"Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper."
"Over? Did you say "over?" Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!"
"It's alright, that's in every contract. That's what they call a sanity clause. -
You can't fool me! There ain't no Sanity Claus."
"Who's on first."

New to me, but I likey:
"Mac, you ever been in love? -
No, I've been a bartender all my life."


[Permalink] (0) comments
Comments: Post a Comment
Contact Banterings

With Thanks To
This page is powered by Blogger.
Add Us To Your Blogroll
Get Involved

Your e-mail address:


Put this on your site

Copyright © 2003 By Nick Hodges All Rights Reserved
This page is an enthusiastic expression of our right to free speech.
The original design of this Template is Copyright © 2002 by Blogscapes.com (Thought I have made a bunch of improvements....)