Banterings
Because 40 Degrees Below Zero Keeps Out the Riff-Raff
BlogRoll
Syndicate this site
Donate
Listings
Listed on BlogShares

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Re: Movie Quotes
The best:
"You don't understand! I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." - Marlon Brando
"Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." - George C. Scott
"Does your dog bite?" - Peter Sellers
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!" - Mandy Patinkin
"Snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?" - Harrison Ford
"I'll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash you got." - Nicolas Cage
"I gave her my heart, and she gave me a pen." - John Cusack
"Shane! Shane! Come back!" - Brandon De Wilde
"What do they think I am, dumb or something? Why, I make more money than Calvin Coolidge! Put together!" - Jean Hagen
"Go ahead, make my day." - Clint Eastwood

Sadly, there are some missing:
"There's no basement in the Alamo!" - Jan Hooks (PEE WEE'S BIG ADVENTURE)
"That's the artificial horizon. It's better than the actual horizon." - Steven Wright (SO I MARRIED AN AXE MURDERER)
"Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's the size of a planetoid and it has it's own weather system! Looks like an orange on a toothpick! ... I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow." - Mike Myers (SO I MARRIED AN AXE MURDERER)


[Permalink] (0) comments
Comments: Post a Comment
Contact Banterings

With Thanks To
This page is powered by Blogger.
Add Us To Your Blogroll
Get Involved

Your e-mail address:


Put this on your site

Copyright © 2003 By Nick Hodges All Rights Reserved
This page is an enthusiastic expression of our right to free speech.
The original design of this Template is Copyright © 2002 by Blogscapes.com (Thought I have made a bunch of improvements....)