Banterings
Because 40 Degrees Below Zero Keeps Out the Riff-Raff
BlogRoll
Syndicate this site
Donate
Listings
Listed on BlogShares

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I Am Now An Addict
A Launchcast "addict," that is. When you reach 5,000 rankings you're known as an addict. It's a proud day. I have really enjoyed Launchcast since I started earlier this year. The variety of songs is simply astounding. I've heard songs and artists I never would have otherwise heard - people (and groups) like Etta James, Norah Jones (I know, I know, a little late to that party), Pinetop Perkins, Mississippi John Hurt, The Trash Can Sinatras, Susan Tedeschi, Jorma Kaukonen, Sanctus Real, Mighty Joe Young, Madeleine Peyroux, Jonny Lang, Over The Rhine, Big Dismal, Delbert & Glen, etc. Man, it just keeps throwing new and different music at me, including songs I hadn't heard from stalwarts like Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, U2, Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, and more. I love it! If you work at a computer all day and can listen while working, you gotta get Launchcast.

By the way, my 5,000th ranking was Lakeville, by Amy Correia. Never heard of her? Me neither. But it wasn't bad - I gave it a 50.


[Permalink] (0) comments
Comments: Post a Comment
Contact Banterings

With Thanks To
This page is powered by Blogger.
Add Us To Your Blogroll
Get Involved

Your e-mail address:


Put this on your site

Copyright © 2003 By Nick Hodges All Rights Reserved
This page is an enthusiastic expression of our right to free speech.
The original design of this Template is Copyright © 2002 by Blogscapes.com (Thought I have made a bunch of improvements....)